For more information about the prizes they are offering, check out the link here.
My card for the hop
Flowers never cannot smile despite having a brief life span. So are women, who never cannot spread happiness despite going through daily challenges. They work all day long to keep things in order and hardly get recognised for their efforts. Don't they deserve the much needed break from their daily routines?! Let's support them for what they are and appreciate their efforts often because a little love and care goes a long way.
I illustrated this whimsical lady, and the flowers are some random pick from Pinterest. I'm so fortunate to find these doodled flowers as they pair well with my illustration. It was a happy accident.
I'm sharing the image and the template for the mechanism here as follows. You can download and use it.
Rocking Girl Transparent Background
Rocking Flowers and Pull strip with Flaps
I also have a video tutorial for this card on my channel, kindly check out by clicking on the image below.
Hop order :
JoeSysavath.....takes you to Instagram
Pooja D.........takes you to Instagram
Raga Senthil ------>YOU ARE HERE
Women.beyoutifully.you - leave a comment in the end after hopping all stops.
1. Leave a comment on each stop, and in the end, comment as "done" on the Women.beyoutifully.you blog.
2. Only one comment per person please.
3. When linking a project, add our graphic and a backlink to the blog.
4. Following all accounts is an added bonus, though it's optional.
5. Although sharing about the hop is not mandatory to win, we would highly appreciate it if could you give us a shout-out on your social media.
6. Only cards linked in the linky are considered for prizes.
7. Lastly and most importantly, ENJOY! :)
There are 3 ways you can win:
1. Hop along the blogs.
2. Add your cards (maximum up to 3) to the linky below, the theme being "Women Empowerment."
3. Hop along the Instagram accounts.
Please add your cards and comments by 15th March, 12pm GMT.
I'm entering my card to the following challenges: